Lead With Your Life is a ministry dedicated to equipping Kingdom leaders to lead from the inside out—with their lives. As Rock Solid coaches, it’s essential for us to live in a manner consistent with Christ’s teaching and the content we present to those in our care.
- The truth of God’s Word, our need for a Savior, and the active role of the Holy Spirit in our lives
- Through Christ’s work in our lives, we are called to share his message of redemptive love to those around us.
- The Lead With Your Life Doctrinal Statement.
- That I have read and will adhere to the Coach’s Guide.
As a coach for Rock Solid, I recognize the critical importance of living out my faith in a manner that is both upright and consistent with the practices we call others to. In this spirit, I COMMIT to the following:
- Striving toward greater Christlikeness in my life, I will do my utmost to live in such a way that is consistent with Christ’s example and teaching.
- Modeling faithfully what we teach in Rock Solid—leading with a servant’s heart, doing life in community, practicing solitude, observing Sabbath, pursuing your Kingdom Calling.
- Practicing a regular rhythm of study, enriching my walk with the Lord through scripture reading and sitting under the teaching of faithful Christian leaders.
- Practicing accountability in my life, consistently walking with other Godly men with whom I can be transparent with my faults, struggles, and sin. We encourage intentional times of connection with group members throughout each Rock Solid season.
- Practicing discipleship through relationships with those younger in the faith, both through individual mentoring and through my role as a coach for Rock Solid groups.
- Living in a manner that reflects my commitment to Christ: morally upright; if married, faithfully committed to my wife and family; engaging with others in a way that is ethical, loving, and sacrificial.
- Since the ministries of Lead With Your Life are 100% donor-supported, as God leads and provides, we encourage each Rock Solid coach and co-coach to be a faithful financial partner.