A monthly update from Chuck to Lead With Your Life Partners.
Dear Partner –
Pattie and I pray that you and your loved ones are navigating with grace and insight the twists and turns of these very challenging days. Not only are we affected by the pandemic, but even more so, we are challenged by the harsh reminders that our world is filled with the evils of racism and prejudice. We cry out, “Father, help us. Heal us. And may Your Kingdom come, may Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”
In the middle of all that is happening around us, I want to take a moment and share with you, as our faithful partner, what the next few months look like for Lead With Your Life.
- First, I want to thank you and acknowledge again God’s favor and provision in allowing us to reach our Matching Gift Opportunity in April. Because of this, we continue fully-focused on the mission and movement of equipping Kingdom leaders.
- I also am excited to let you know about a next-step for Rock Solid grads. As you know, Rock Solid is the primary initiative of LWYL—a nine-month discipleship journey for leaders. From the 270+ Rock Solid grads, I am often asked if they could participate in some kind of “2.0” experience. So this summer, for five weeks, a small group called Rock Solid Intensive: Leading With Soul is happening! (The cohort filled up immediately, so we will indeed be offering it again.) Your prayers are appreciated as I prepare, seeking God to deepen understanding about the centrality of taking care of one’s soul as a leader.
- Last month, we wrapped up the six Rock Solid cohorts that had been meeting for nine months. To hear firsthand how God has worked in the lives of these influential leaders was deeply humbling and incredibly rich. Below are a few photos of the leaders, along with their wives, on our wrap-up Zoom call.
- In the upcoming weeks, I will be in dialogue with dozens of leaders about the 2020-2021 RS season. I am praying for nine Rock Solid groups to form—four that I will lead and five that will be led by those who have co-led with me in a previous season. We feel God’s wind at our backs as we make these plans for the fall.
- With my transition from pastoring to full-time LWYL focus earlier this year, I was able to open up additional one-on-one coaching spots. I am now at full capacity, and actively coaching both marketplace and ministry leaders.
- As this chapter of unprecedented times continues, the need for courageous, influential leaders is more critical than ever before. As a partner, thank you for keeping the work of LWYL covered in prayer. And for me personally, ask Him for an overflow of wisdom as I mentor and disciple leaders who are facing difficult and disruptive challenges.
- And on a final note…you will notice an upgraded LWYL website in the next few months. A dear friend and expert in the field is generously providing us with a more robust and strategic digital platform. Among many of its benefits, the website will serve as a centralized location for the Rock Solid notebook. This is key to our growth as we continue to virtually explore and leverage the mission and message of LWYL.
Long story short, we are in GO-MODE!
While our current realities pose a lot of challenges, it also presents a lot of opportunities. The drumbeat of Rock Solid is to BE PREPARED—be ready to step up when God opens new doors. As followers of Christ, as Kingdom leaders, we are seeing this happen as never before.
I am deeply grateful for you! You empower and enable this ministry to equip the kind of leaders this world so desperately needs.
Fighting for the hearts and souls of Kingdom leaders…together,